• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lincolnshire Railways 1960s- Help required!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie_jj

Member
Joined
30 Sep 2013
Messages
6
Hi all,

There may be another thread relating to this problem- if there is please direct me to it.

Basically I want to model either Grimsby Town or Barnetby in the early 1960s. I have a few pictures of what buildings are there but most importantly I want a rough track plan of how either station looked like..

If anyone can help that would be great

Jamie
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jamie_jj

Member
Joined
30 Sep 2013
Messages
6
Ah thanks thats a great help..can get a lot of info from that.. thanks again :)
 

David Barrett

Member
Joined
9 Mar 2013
Messages
554
Try www.old-maps.co.uk.

The scale most suitable is 1:2500 but although you may not find an entry for the exact date I'd bet that in most cases you will come fairly close.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top