• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Letter Received (Travel Fraud Investigation) - Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesternLancer

Veteran Member
Joined
12 Apr 2019
Messages
15,387
I am prepared to pay a substantial amount of money in exchange for a settlement. I am worried things could go south if they deem I am not cooperative. Has there been any cases they took to court after a request for settlement?

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==


Thanks for your reply. I will definitely include one. Should I also include a statement from my friend to state that the journey I got caught was not the usual trip? My normal commuting destination is New Street. (I will include my employment contract with the office address)
You are very likely to be able to get a settlement.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top