• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

June 1963 Steam trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

steam3788

New Member
Joined
22 Jun 2013
Messages
3
In June 1963, the 9th I think, I was on the steam hauled trip from Kings X to Doncaster for a visit to the works. The train was hauled by 46245 City of London.
Was any forum member on that trip?
If so, do they know if a log of the journey exists, I would be interested to know what maximum speed was attained by 46245?
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

steam3788

New Member
Joined
22 Jun 2013
Messages
3
Thank you Caliwag ! - brings back memories as does the Feb 1963 run to Crewe with 34094 Mortehoe
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top