• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

IPSOS Ombudsman survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamWW

Established Member
Joined
6 Nov 2012
Messages
5,983
I've just been asked by IPSOS to do a survey of my interaction with the Rail Ombusdman.

A little odd given it was a few years ago.

I wasn't complimentary.

I wonder if the results of the survey will be published?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,814
Location
West of Andover
I had something similar, considering my last interaction was last year when LNER completely ignored a delay repay claim and tried to claim I never submitted it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top