AgeoftheTrain7
Member
Lots of disruption for TfW in South Wales today, notably the flooding of SWML between Cardiff and Bridgend, as well as disrupted Valleys Line services.
Not helped by overnight cable theft at Radyr!
1W16 is running an interesting route today - it's a normal Milford to Manchester service, but JourneyCheck says it'll be diverted via the VOG (Vale of Glamorgan) Line to avoid Bridgend SWML floods, but additionally, will call at stopping stations between Crewe and Manchester Picc, like Goostrey or Sandbach.
I wonder if this is the first time TfW have stopped at these. Must be rare, and I can't think why they're doing that, as Northern stoppers are running okay.
RTT for reference:
www.realtimetrains.co.uk
Not helped by overnight cable theft at Radyr!
1W16 is running an interesting route today - it's a normal Milford to Manchester service, but JourneyCheck says it'll be diverted via the VOG (Vale of Glamorgan) Line to avoid Bridgend SWML floods, but additionally, will call at stopping stations between Crewe and Manchester Picc, like Goostrey or Sandbach.
I wonder if this is the first time TfW have stopped at these. Must be rare, and I can't think why they're doing that, as Northern stoppers are running okay.
RTT for reference:
Realtime Trains | 0700 Milford Haven to Manchester Piccadilly | 14/01/2023
Real-time train running information for 0700 departure from Milford Haven to Manchester Piccadilly on 14/01/2023. From Realtime Trains, an independent source of train running info for Great Britain.