Not sure if this is the right part of the forum for this subject, but recently I have been interested in various websites which automatically generate very surreal-looking images based on what you enter into the text box. You may have noticed that my avatar consists of a very abstract, red bird-like logo on a white vinyl-looking surface. Well this was the creation of an algorithm on one of these sites, which was generated when I entered “British Rail Intercity 125”. I’d say it’s not a bad attempt considering it looks loosely like an Intercity Swallow in LNER livery, or a series of streamlined trains put together.
The site I used can be found on the link above. For each term, the algorithm will generate a completely different image every time, therefore it would be interesting to see how accurate your rail-related descriptions can be. You have the freedom to describe trains in situations that would not exist in real life, so please feel free to browse through some of examples below for inspiration:
The site I used can be found on the link above. For each term, the algorithm will generate a completely different image every time, therefore it would be interesting to see how accurate your rail-related descriptions can be. You have the freedom to describe trains in situations that would not exist in real life, so please feel free to browse through some of examples below for inspiration:
Attachments
-
F1451970-C74B-47AB-BDD8-D62941F0F9A0.jpeg145.4 KB · Views: 24 -
EC41A6B1-A8D4-4BD3-A507-9A6B5E5DECD2.jpeg133.4 KB · Views: 22 -
46093D6A-D6C1-46C3-BEA2-00F8666D9167.jpeg210 KB · Views: 24 -
67458A2A-A1E8-4DCB-B3EF-968947E3DB72.jpeg215.3 KB · Views: 24 -
F384D80C-4756-4D6E-9604-2D4192D6C0EC.jpeg244 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:






