• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ice seat reservations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingPotato

Member
Joined
23 Mar 2023
Messages
351
Location
Always moving
I booked seats on ICE 917 (interrail pass) between Koln and Munich, however the arrival time into Munich changed a few weeks after booking. 15:34 to 15:27

I just wanted to check that my seat reservations are still valid or would I have to book a new pair

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

The ICE number has not changed at all
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Fragezeichnen

Member
Joined
14 Jun 2021
Messages
437
Location
Somewhere
If the seat reservations are invalidated they will change the train number. This can happen at very short notice if due to a fault a different type of train has to be used.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top