• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I wonder has anyone encountered this before ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

petethetim

Member
Joined
16 Feb 2006
Messages
507
Location
Belfast N.Ireland
Just wonder could you help did you ever here the season changing the speed limit ?, allow me explain I did this short BR Blue activity for Yorkshire Coast using them 7 New Whistlers & Goyles that appeared the other day on UKTS & its Good ,well no bad , But I thought that would look better in Winter So I changed from Summer/Clear to Winter/ Snow.

That's when the oddest thing happened in the first setting I was getting on the main line from about a Mile past Semmer to Rillington a 90MPH speed limit ,with the seasonal Change its cut down to 40 MPH on the same part of the route , I have never seen this happen before ,have you;any ideas?

I should add that 2 of my Beta testers have had similar results
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top