• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hypothetical: What will happen to my job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fowler9

Established Member
Joined
29 Oct 2013
Messages
8,380
Location
Liverpool
Sorry ! yes I see it now when I searched it brought up a list of never filtered offences. Thanks.

I can see from these posts that some minor offences are NOT filtered until after a certain period.

So it does appear that a conviction for and RORA offence could be revealed.

People don't realise what a bad idea it is to try and avoid paying for a ticket.:frown:
I know people with respectable jobs who would not shop lift or pick someone's pocket but think bunking on the train or bus is fine. Mad isn't it.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top