• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How close do you live to a railway line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ash Bridge

Established Member
Joined
17 Mar 2014
Messages
4,222
Location
Stockport
Not a patch on davewolves previous shot, but this was taken from our rear bedroom window a few years ago.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1496.jpg
    IMG_1496.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 38

roversfan2001

Established Member
Joined
19 Feb 2016
Messages
1,666
Location
Lancashire
I live extremely close to the WCML, so much so I can hear the 319s accelerating from outside my front door. :D [emoji38]

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk
 

djpontrack

Member
Joined
18 Jan 2011
Messages
1,025
Location
Morecambe
At night I can hear heavy freights going over the viaduct next to Lancaster station. The nearest station to where I live is Bare Lane which is about a 15 minute walk.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top