• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Help needed please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddyboy

New Member
Joined
12 Nov 2013
Messages
3
Hi, I'm brand new to this site and hope to find some advice on where to advertise to sell a few 'Rail Support/Replacement' items. (Such as unused 'Arriva Trains Northern' replacement coach banners or Fraser Eagle computer/document bag.)
I'd really appreciate any help, as I'd hate to deprive someone of possibly interesting bits and pieces. Thanks.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Teddyboy

New Member
Joined
12 Nov 2013
Messages
3
Thanks Peter. Coincidentally, I used to run an old (quite collectable) Bristol 33 seat coach which started life with Epsom Coaches. Small world?
 

Teddyboy

New Member
Joined
12 Nov 2013
Messages
3
I do have one or two, but they were taken when it was in my colours. Plus, it also has an Irish reg no.
Apparently it was purchased new in 1975, but burnt out and was re-bodied and re-registered in 1977. I bought it from a chap in Nottinghamshire who hadn't looked after it at all! It had the very comfortable 'Y' type Plaxton seats, which I fitted with retractor seat belts. It did me very well while had it, covering a great deal of rail replacement for Fraser Eagle as well as my more normal contract and private hire work. It laid the path to me eventually running a lovely Neoplan Transliner!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top