• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Have you Used Safari for Windows ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nick W

Established Member
Joined
5 Nov 2005
Messages
1,436
Location
Cambridge
I use Safari, and personally don't see a need for Firefox.

The few things Safari can't do, I'd use Opera, which is feature packed but not neccessary 99% of the time.
 

petethetim

Member
Joined
16 Feb 2006
Messages
507
Location
Belfast N.Ireland
The two things I dislike is that Opera & Firefox won't play sound on certain website & Safari ,won't play some clips without additional plug ins , but all that said I'd still say I like Safari
 

Daniel

Established Member
Joined
5 Oct 2005
Messages
2,568
Location
London
On Mac OS X, I use Safari - better than Firefox on Mac. Also, for the record, the software update may not be good on Windows, but on Mac... much easier to go to Apple > Software Update, than to go into every program and see if it needs to update. Software update allows you to check for updates, download, and install all in the same window.

On Windows, I use firefox. I also use IE, but only when I want to use something which doesn't work on firefox... not very often.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top