• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Gwr prosecution letter - advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisyduke17

New Member
Joined
26 Jan 2018
Messages
3
hi all

Hoping for a bit of advice on a exceptional circumstance .

Basically I suffer from mental health issues and incontinance from both areas :( .... I am in award of enhanced pip and support group esa . Due to my disabilities I am unable to travel alone - anywhere ! I do not fully understand things around me and get confused very easily .

My incontinance means that I am not able to control my bowels or bladder due to severe ins and incontinance of the bladder .

One day last year my carer took myself and we joined two friends and traveled to Bristol . My carer was unable to pay for my ticket on the station as the machine only takes card and he only had cash .

No conductor on train .

Upon exiting the train I knew I had to get to a toilet very quickly so my carer went to pay for my ticket and buy his and I proceeded through the barriers to get to a toilet so as I didn’t defecate right there on the station platform with everyone around .

I was stopped by an attendant and explained my carer was buying a ticket for me ( he was being served at the time ) but the attendant refused . Took my details and said to expect a letter . My carer then gave the ticket he purchased for me to one of our friends as the attendant wouldn’t let me have it .

Upon leaving the station I defected and urinated all through my underwear and down my legs . I have since become even more depressed and distressed and using sleeping tablets on a regular basis .

My fare was £6.90 and they have asked for £87 By 15/02/2018 or it jumps to £160 ... then goes to court .

I have wrote to them saying I disagree because of the points above and am still willing to pay my £6.90 like my carer was doing .

What do you think will happen ?

I really wasn’t trying to dodge my fare I was trying to save myself embarrassment because of a disability while my carer paid for me !!

Many thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Daisyduke17

New Member
Joined
26 Jan 2018
Messages
3
I also included my pip award letter and a repeat persecution detailing the medication I take for incontinance and depression anxiety
 

najaB

Veteran Member
Joined
28 Aug 2011
Messages
33,716
Location
Scotland
I have wrote to them saying I disagree because of the points above and am still willing to pay my £6.90 like my carer was doing .

What do you think will happen ?
I'm sorry to hear that this has happened. GWR's Disabled Person's Protection Policy states in part:
We also give all of our staff Disability Awareness training, so they understand more about disability and how it affects some of our customers. We train our customer-facing staff in how to support the people who need help, so they can make sure they have a safe and enjoyable journey.
Which doesn't sound like it happened here. I think you should write back to GWR, explaining again what happened and stressing that you don't believe they have met their commitment to you, offering to pay the fare due and asking that they close the matter.
 

Daisyduke17

New Member
Joined
26 Jan 2018
Messages
3
I have already sent the letter .

I stated everything that i have wrote here , stated that I had no intention of dodging the fare and that it was down to me needing to get to a toilet quickly that my carer was purchasing the ticket while I tried to make my way to a toilet .

I wish I had known about the disabled persons protection policy before I had sent it as I would have included something on this in the letter .

I have asked for a way to pay my £6.90 fare as I don’t expect to travel for free .

Is my pip letter and prescription enough evidence that I’m disabled ?

I’m a little worried now though that because I stated I disagree does that mean they will just take it straight to court ?

Thanks for your reply
 

Master29

Established Member
Joined
19 Feb 2015
Messages
1,970
It does seem a bit of a poor show on GWR`s part that the member of staff concerned at the time didn`t seem to want to listen to you. However, as you`ve already sent a letter detailing the circumstances I should hope that would be the end of this. As NajaB says, I doubt it`ll get to court.
 

RPI

Established Member
Joined
6 Dec 2010
Messages
3,359
Was this at Temple Meads? Only reason I ask is that the toilets at Temple Meads are in the subway on the platform side of the barriers and as far as I'm aware there aren't any on the other side of the barriers?
 

talltim

Established Member
Joined
17 Jan 2010
Messages
2,454
Surely if your carer had bought theticket for you then the fare isn't still owing?
Or did they give it one of you friends so they didn't have to buy a ticket (as the member of staff wouldn't let them give it to you).
Question for the forum, can a member of staff staff stop someone giving someone else a ticket they have just bought for them?
 

jumble

Established Member
Joined
1 Jul 2011
Messages
1,498
It does seem a bit of a poor show on GWR`s part that the member of staff concerned at the time didn`t seem to want to listen to you. However, as you`ve already sent a letter detailing the circumstances I should hope that would be the end of this. As NajaB says, I doubt it`ll get to court.

I would be sending a very polite email /letter to Neil Craig asking for his comments and help
I would expect that he will sort this issue for you


Neil Craig
Mobility & Inclusion Manager
Great Western Railway, Customer Experience Suite
Plymouth Station, North Road, Plymouth
Devon, PL4 6AB

Email: neil.craig@gwr.com
 

MG11

Member
Joined
4 Nov 2017
Messages
638
Hi, sorry to hear you had a distressing situation OP, can you just clarify, were you planning to leave the compulsory ticket area when you were questioned by staff or were you trying to get to your carer who was posessing your ticket? From what I have read, I cannot see where any offence has been committed, as you had no opportunity to purchase before or during your journey and your carer took the opportunity to purchase on your behalf at the first possible point. *Unless there was a permit to travel machine at your origin station. If you could confirm your origin station for us, we can check the facilities for you. Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top