• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GTR/Southern - On Board Supervisor Metro Area - Future roles

Rail2017

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2020
Messages
6
Location
Three Bridges
Hi everyone!


Has anyone been offered a position since the campaign closed?


I’ve been told I’ve been placed on a reserve list for six months. I know the advert was for future vacancies, so I wasn’t expecting an offer straight away. However, I was told that a few positions would have an immediate start, so I’m just curious to know if anyone has heard anything or received an offer yet.


Thank you!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Loso85

Member
Joined
18 Mar 2025
Messages
9
Location
Docklands
Hi Rail2017,

I've been put in the reserve list for 6 months. Got notified via email a few weeks ago. I knew this was for future vacancies I have to be patient and wait for that phone call if and when a vacancy becomes available. Just hope this is before the 6months being in the reserve list expires. Did they tell you when the next recruitment intake will be?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Rail2017

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2020
Messages
6
Location
Three Bridges
That’s great! Good to know I’m not on my own in this. I was told three positions would be with immediate start where as the rest would be at later date depending on business needs! Let’s keep each other posted. Anyone else heard anything?
 

Loso85

Member
Joined
18 Mar 2025
Messages
9
Location
Docklands
Most likely they took on 3 internal staff. What depot will you be based at Victoria or East Croydon?
 

Loso85

Member
Joined
18 Mar 2025
Messages
9
Location
Docklands
Nothing as of yet. Tell me about it been waiting for the role for ages. What happens if the 6months expires will we have to re apply for the position again ??
 

Rail2017

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2020
Messages
6
Location
Three Bridges
Very good question. My interview was back in June I think. How about you?

I’m also very surprised nobody else has commented this thread!
 

Top