We are emailing from the Greater Anglia Fraud department.
We have been investigating industry data and have been notified that the ticket you purchased numbered ****** appears to have been used for multiple journeys when travelling on Greater Anglia services.
Hi I recently received this email with no dates attached alleged offence
I recently boarded a train from gunton intended to pay cash on train but no conductor came for tickets whole journey but upon reaching Norwich I needed a ticket for the exit gates, I had a open return on my greater Anglia app for a great yarmouth to Norwich train leftover which I tried to use which scanner refused but staff let me through but have now received this email is my only option to confess and pay reduced fine?
We have been investigating industry data and have been notified that the ticket you purchased numbered ****** appears to have been used for multiple journeys when travelling on Greater Anglia services.
Hi I recently received this email with no dates attached alleged offence
I recently boarded a train from gunton intended to pay cash on train but no conductor came for tickets whole journey but upon reaching Norwich I needed a ticket for the exit gates, I had a open return on my greater Anglia app for a great yarmouth to Norwich train leftover which I tried to use which scanner refused but staff let me through but have now received this email is my only option to confess and pay reduced fine?