• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Glasgow to Euston 23 Jan 23 - 0736 - what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon1200

Established Member
Joined
14 Jun 2021
Messages
6,612
Location
Neilston, East Renfrewshire
I was interested to see that 1M73 (TPE 0745 Glasgow-Preston) overtook 1M08 as it went

The (ex) Motherwell signallers however did their usual excellent WCML regulating and held 1M73 at Carstairs for 1M08 to get in front!

The only really disappointing thing about this sad incident was the lack of information at Glasgow Central; As soon as I arrived there I knew something was wrong as two consecutive Edinburgh via Shotts trains were cancelled, however the two OIS (Operational Information Screens) at either side of the main departure board were blank (possibly faulty?)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

godfreycomplex

Established Member
Joined
23 Jun 2016
Messages
1,759
I'm inclined to say they aren't cleared too but with no facts to hand I played it neutral!
They are indeed barred from that route

I think the cutting by Luggie Burn between Bargeddie and Kirkwood may be the main issue but don’t quote me on that
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top