Hi everyone,
Later this week I have an interview scheduled for a role as a Seasonal Operator at GBRf. Having only left school last year, I'm reasonably early on in my career with my current work experience being mostly in retail and hospitality roles. I did get to the final interview/assessment for a conductor position at a TOC about a month after finishing my exams last year, but was told I was too young and lacked general 'life' experience, which I thought was fair enough.
I'd like to ask if anyone has any experience with the interview process for this position, and what I could expect from it? I had a brief chat over the phone with someone on the team who suggested I should have a look at what the company does overall in order to prep for the interview. My main worry is answering STAR questions (if there are any), and what 'genre' to expect, as this is where I found I struggled when I interviewed as a conductor. I have a feeling that the questions will probably lean away from customer service, but am a bit unsure to what else I should prep for.
Thank you
Later this week I have an interview scheduled for a role as a Seasonal Operator at GBRf. Having only left school last year, I'm reasonably early on in my career with my current work experience being mostly in retail and hospitality roles. I did get to the final interview/assessment for a conductor position at a TOC about a month after finishing my exams last year, but was told I was too young and lacked general 'life' experience, which I thought was fair enough.
I'd like to ask if anyone has any experience with the interview process for this position, and what I could expect from it? I had a brief chat over the phone with someone on the team who suggested I should have a look at what the company does overall in order to prep for the interview. My main worry is answering STAR questions (if there are any), and what 'genre' to expect, as this is where I found I struggled when I interviewed as a conductor. I have a feeling that the questions will probably lean away from customer service, but am a bit unsure to what else I should prep for.
Thank you