Fair to say I was shocked by this.
I understand that the clip has been edited by producers and editors to portray a particular point of view, but for there to be that many gestures and comments made about a couple, and for the comments to beads due to a religious belief is astounding.
What do you guys think?
http://www.deepsouthprogressive.com...i-mans-reaction-diners-insult-gay-couple.html
I don't know how to embed this as a video, so if someone would like to do so that would be lovely.
I understand that the clip has been edited by producers and editors to portray a particular point of view, but for there to be that many gestures and comments made about a couple, and for the comments to beads due to a religious belief is astounding.
What do you guys think?
http://www.deepsouthprogressive.com...i-mans-reaction-diners-insult-gay-couple.html
I don't know how to embed this as a video, so if someone would like to do so that would be lovely.
In ABCs latest episode of their hit show What Would You Do?, diners in a Vicksburg, Mississippi restaurant were secretly filmed as they reacted to a pair of a affectionate couples sitting nearby.
One couple was gay, the other was straight. Diners reactions were noticeably different based on whether the couple was gay or straight.
The couples wereof courseactors, but the diners didnt know that. Over and over, diners showed little concern over the affectionate straight couple but repeatedly responded to the gay couple with disgust and religious objections.
Near the end, the reaction became so fierce that a waiter (also an actor) escorted the gay couple out for offending people.