• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Football charters / specials

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeylandLen

Member
Joined
28 Oct 2013
Messages
779
Location
Leyland Lancs
Today we have Liverpool v Chelsea and Sunderland v Tottenham. I see there are two charters from London to Liverpool and Sunderland for the respective games. I know the one for Tottenham is a special train hired by the club with class 67s from Burton Wetmore sidings to Kings Cross and Sunderland return.
The one for Chelsea at Liverpool I gather is a standard Virgin WC 390 Pendelino making a return trip. Has that been hired by Chelsea FC or is it an extra service laid on by Virgin ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top