Hey Guys.
I'm off up to Edinburgh for a day in April, from Leeds.
Me and my friend both have 16-17 saver. We booked our tickets direct with LNER for £32 return each, bargain.
16-17 saver does not apply to 1st class tickets, however the tickets we've been assigned say 'Advanced Single' on which does appear to be covered by Seatfrog.
If I was to upgrade directly with LNER, it would be around about £45 each which I'm to believe is standard upgrade price?
This all makes me believe that if i was to bid for an upgrade with Seatfrog, the upgrade would be valid - even though we're on 16-17 saver tickets.
I just would prefer not to be kicked off a train on my way to or from Edinburgh and would like some clarification before I place any money down with Seatfrog or make serious bids etc.
Thanks all
I'm off up to Edinburgh for a day in April, from Leeds.
Me and my friend both have 16-17 saver. We booked our tickets direct with LNER for £32 return each, bargain.
16-17 saver does not apply to 1st class tickets, however the tickets we've been assigned say 'Advanced Single' on which does appear to be covered by Seatfrog.
If I was to upgrade directly with LNER, it would be around about £45 each which I'm to believe is standard upgrade price?
This all makes me believe that if i was to bid for an upgrade with Seatfrog, the upgrade would be valid - even though we're on 16-17 saver tickets.
I just would prefer not to be kicked off a train on my way to or from Edinburgh and would like some clarification before I place any money down with Seatfrog or make serious bids etc.
Thanks all
