• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FGW to Install PIS on Thames Valley Route

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWT Driver

Member
Joined
29 Aug 2009
Messages
777
Location
The Twiglet Zone.
Maybe Lauren Cooper...

The 14:50 to Portsmouth Harbour is maybe bovvered to call at, like, Southampton Central bovvered, Fareham bovvered, Cosham definitely bovvered, Fratton, Portsmouth & Southsea and errm, like Portsmouth Harbour, change there if u are you goin' to the Isle of Wight if you can be bovvered...

It would be completely censored if Gran did it.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MCR247

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2008
Messages
10,292
Maybe Lauren Cooper...

The 14:50 to Portsmouth Harbour is maybe bovvered to call at, like, Southampton Central bovvered, Fareham bovvered, Cosham definitely bovvered, Fratton, Portsmouth & Southsea and errm, like Portsmouth Harbour, change there if u are you goin' to the Isle of Wight if you can be bovvered...

It would be completely censored if Gran did it.

I'd say:

Like i fink the 1735 souf west trains to Weymouth is going from platform 13 init. I ain't sure but i cant be bovvered to check. Callin at: Winchester init, Soufhamopton Airport, Soufhampton Central n if it can be bovvered it will split but am I bovered though? Does ma face look bovvered if an f****** train will divide at bloody soufhampton. Anyway the front train will go onto Bournemouf and some over places init but I aint bovvered where. The I fink the rear train will go to some little shacks in Hampshire. BUT I AINT BOVVERED
 

thefab444

Established Member
Joined
27 Oct 2006
Messages
3,688
Location
The New Forest
No way, that woman is awful. I wish Phil had taken it upon himself to do the entire Tube Lines recordings, and Elinor Hamilton can stay doing rubbishy adverts for shopping centres and the like.

BAKERLOO LINE? THE NECKS TRAIN TO, HARROW AND WEALDSTON, WILL ARRIVE IN, WON, MINIT. PLEASE STAND BACK FROM THE PLATFUM EDGE. :roll:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top