Hey all.
I've just booked two tickets for a friend and myself to travel from London Paddington to Exeter St David's in March. I'm slightly confused on the seats it's issued to me, Coach B 56 and 60.
As the preference I selected a table seat but the only seating plan I can find seems to suggest Coach B doesn't even have a seat 60, and if it does they're not together. Can anyone help please?
The only seating plan I've been able to find is this.
Thanks.
I've just booked two tickets for a friend and myself to travel from London Paddington to Exeter St David's in March. I'm slightly confused on the seats it's issued to me, Coach B 56 and 60.
As the preference I selected a table seat but the only seating plan I can find seems to suggest Coach B doesn't even have a seat 60, and if it does they're not together. Can anyone help please?
The only seating plan I've been able to find is this.
Thanks.