I would simply write after making payment, and wouldn’t ask them for anything more, simply write to say that payment in settlement has been made, you are grateful for the opportunity to settle out of court and that you consider the matter closed.
Thanks - just to note they haven’t offered a way to make payment yet.I would simply write after making payment, and wouldn’t ask them for anything more, simply write to say that payment in settlement has been made, you are grateful for the opportunity to settle out of court and that you consider the matter closed.
Ah, sorry, in which case you need to write to them as you proposed I think, sorry. My apologies, not thinking straight!Thanks - just to note they haven’t offered a way to make payment yet.
In which case, it's also important to add something like 'please advise what website and references I should use to make payment online.' In my view GTR really should have told you this when they first offered the settlement figures (it would save them time and therefore money by having to send you one less email, and get your payment in quicker so helping their cashflow) so they may have got muddled and think they have already told you.Ah, sorry, in which case you need to write to them as you proposed I think, sorry. My apologies, not thinking straight!
That’s what the settlement is for, but if you want them to confirm then yes you can ask. You need to ask them how to make payment though.Is it wise to seek further assurance from the company that they will not take any further action?