• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Favourite Tube Stock (Past and/or Present)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb108822

Member
Joined
26 May 2016
Messages
78
Location
Cheshire
I'm gonna admit I'm a sucker for the S Stock (particularly the S8), as air conditioning on the Tube is so good when it's really hot in the summer months.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The0

Member
Joined
5 Jul 2023
Messages
30
Location
London
I miss the d stock they had such a strong character at least they are now running on the island line/tfw and soon GWR (maby).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top