Robertj21a
On Moderation
- Joined
- 22 Sep 2013
- Messages
- 7,691
Coastal Coaches of Warton have emerged as a quality bus company recently. Since taking the 77 and 77A from Preston Bus they have improved its reliability to the point where it is not only usable, but the preferred option for journeys across its route.
However, they are likely to suffer from their own success due to their buses being unsuitable for the routes they take and the overly strict policies. That said, they are hiring for new 76/77/77A/78 drivers constantly and I expect them to expand in the future. They represent a quality yet affordable option and there are a number of unloved routes in and around Lancashire they could take on and improve. I understand it isn't exactly "coastal" but I was surprised to hear they hadn't taken on the 15 after Lancashire County Council were looking for an operator.
Overly strict policies......????