Booked a set of Eurostar Snap tickets for me and my family, filled in the passenger details and booked it, received an email confirmation on it.
The email confirmation only details the date of the booking, does not include number of tickets nor names of passengers.
Booked this tickets really early in the morning whilst groggy, slightly worried on whether the details of the passengers were input correctly.
Called up customer support, and was informed that I can't be provided the information of the names of the passengers they have on hand for the booking, until 48 hours before the departure date when they provide the actual tickets.
Don't want to be in the position where 48 hours before my departure date I find out my ticket is invalid due to having accidentally putting in the wrong name on the booking. and having to pay surge pricing for the tickets last minute.
Any advice? As customer support insist they can't even confirm with me whether the details I have provided matches the details they have on hand for my booking.
Or are the names for the booking isn't really important either way, as long as the Advance Passenger Information (API) is correct it is fine.
The email confirmation only details the date of the booking, does not include number of tickets nor names of passengers.
Booked this tickets really early in the morning whilst groggy, slightly worried on whether the details of the passengers were input correctly.
Called up customer support, and was informed that I can't be provided the information of the names of the passengers they have on hand for the booking, until 48 hours before the departure date when they provide the actual tickets.
Don't want to be in the position where 48 hours before my departure date I find out my ticket is invalid due to having accidentally putting in the wrong name on the booking. and having to pay surge pricing for the tickets last minute.
Any advice? As customer support insist they can't even confirm with me whether the details I have provided matches the details they have on hand for my booking.
Or are the names for the booking isn't really important either way, as long as the Advance Passenger Information (API) is correct it is fine.