weepingwillowb
Member
Had a couple of trains pass where I live today, and could hear work in progress a little further down the line, to the south, so I took a few snaps.
First photo was taken at 08.48, and the first train was headed by #66418. The wagons the ballast was carried in were a mix of Network Rail and Wascosa. The second train was headed by #66563, with the third and fourth photos being taken from both sides of the bridge that carries Ashton Road over the line. Fifth and seventh photos are #66593, at the rear of the second train, and the sixth is #66563 again, as near as I could get to it by the line.
Edit - In the evening a ballast tamper was idling next to where I live.
First photo was taken at 08.48, and the first train was headed by #66418. The wagons the ballast was carried in were a mix of Network Rail and Wascosa. The second train was headed by #66563, with the third and fourth photos being taken from both sides of the bridge that carries Ashton Road over the line. Fifth and seventh photos are #66593, at the rear of the second train, and the sixth is #66563 again, as near as I could get to it by the line.
Edit - In the evening a ballast tamper was idling next to where I live.
Attachments
-
IMG_0119.JPG79.1 KB · Views: 44 -
IMG_0148.JPG70.8 KB · Views: 47 -
IMG_0151.JPG73.3 KB · Views: 50 -
IMG_0152.JPG74 KB · Views: 51 -
IMG_0153.JPG66.6 KB · Views: 47 -
IMG_0158.JPG61.6 KB · Views: 44 -
IMG_0168.JPG72.9 KB · Views: 45 -
IMG_0184 (2).JPG41.1 KB · Views: 3 -
IMG_0185 (3).JPG32.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: