• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EMT Unpaid Fare Notice update

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillPS

Established Member
Joined
18 Nov 2008
Messages
2,431
Location
Nottingham
Did EMT ever have any PERTIS machines? I don't recall ever seeing any, even in CT (East) and MML days.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

trentside

Established Member
Joined
14 Aug 2010
Messages
3,391
Location
Messroom
Did EMT ever have any PERTIS machines? I don't recall ever seeing any, even in CT (East) and MML days.

I don't recall PERTIS machines either. The Penalty Fares scheme on EMT only came into effect in 2009 IIRC, so presumably the policy before was to buy on board or at first opportunity where no facilities existed.
 

clagmonster

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,442
Did EMT ever have any PERTIS machines? I don't recall ever seeing any, even in CT (East) and MML days.
I think a couple of unstaffed stations had PTT machines installed when EMT introduced penalty fares. Dronfield and Belper spring to mind. I've not heard that they've been removed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top