This tweet got me thinking, I can count 33 sidings in that photo of Old Oak Common, I count 10 at Ilford that look to be holding 345's on Google Earth and another 8 at Plumbstead. Out of a fleet of 70, where do the other 19 stay?
Last night there were 5 at Maidenhead, 6 at Gidea Park.
This tweet got me thinking, I can count 33 sidings in that photo of Old Oak Common, I count 10 at Ilford that look to be holding 345's on Google Earth and another 8 at Plumbstead. Out of a fleet of 70, where do the other 19 stay?
This tweet got me thinking, I can count 33 sidings in that photo of Old Oak Common, I count 10 at Ilford that look to be holding 345's on Google Earth and another 8 at Plumbstead. Out of a fleet of 70, where do the other 19 stay?
Looking at today on RTT then 2 stable at the Shenfield Stabling Sidings overnightDo any stable at Shenfield?
Ahh good finds, Looks like 6 at Maidenhead and 8 at Gidea Park.
Just leaves 5 spots unaccounted but maybe they have some indoors
Ilford can take 10 on the new Sidings plus occasionally they stable them on roads 1 and 2. (Next to the running line).
Just looking at our long term diagrams and there are 10 Ilford jobs booked to take units out of there each weekday morning, so don't think it's far off that number.Normally nowhere near 10 though, because of course there’s other operators using the space there.