• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East West Rail videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

sqwizz

Member
Joined
22 Jul 2024
Messages
99
Location
UK
To avoid spamming the EWR threads I'm posting this here - if anyone is interested to see what's running on the new EWR line I've been recording some bits here and there, just with my phone while out running.

I've no idea about train videos to be honest, so tips and criticism are welcome. Just excited about the new line and can't wait for it to open, and wanted to share what I see!

This one was recorded today:
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sqwizz

Member
Joined
22 Jul 2024
Messages
99
Location
UK
Great stuff and some cracking locations; one of which I'll be using this Saturday, for the upcoming Hastings DEMU working :D
Thanks :) Found a new one today too. I'm not here on Saturdays so I can't catch it, will have to check your pics instead!
 

Sun Chariot

Established Member
Joined
16 Mar 2009
Messages
6,726
Location
2 miles and 50 years away from the Longmoor Milita
A photo of the Hastings DEMUs is on this page (post #246):
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top