Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I haven't made it yet, this thread and the other new one I made are about the same issue. You replied to my new one, then to this one a minute later by mistake I think.
I'll be on my way soon, can anyone give me a link to or tell me the specific by law that requires the toc to provide me a taxi, so I can keep it handy just in case I meet some misinformed or ignorant staff, thanks.
I haven't made it yet, this thread and the other new one I made are about the same issue. You replied to my new one, then to this one a minute later by mistake I think.
So have you made the journey or not? I must say I really don't understand why there's so much talk about this hypothetical delay, even if it is the last train of the day.
This was posted on Saturday (post #28) suggesting you were making the journey later the same day
So have you made the journey or not? I must say I really don't understand why there's so much talk about this hypothetical delay, even if it is the last train of the day.
Oh it was just that telstarbox answered both my threads a minute after the other so I was asking if it was intentional, no I haven't made the journey, I booked it months in advance that's why I've been discussing it. I've explained why in my other thread but basically after some situations I'm always careful with travelling, even with things that might seem like a non problem.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.