Freddy1952
New Member
- Joined
- 23 Apr 2013
- Messages
- 2
If anyone Might be interested I am having a clear out and am in the process of listing various items on eBay.
Including lots of Fowler related items including engineers drawings that would look great on someone's wall. Rollsroyce sales brochure and various leaflets and operators guides.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Please take a look at this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fowler-15...on-book-50s-60s-not-steam-train-/230971552909
Its a great little collectors piece and in great condition and I have a great Thomas hill Rolls Royce sale brochure.
I need to have a clear out but really don't want to throw this stuff away so please take a look and at my other items
Thank you.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230971546692?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Including lots of Fowler related items including engineers drawings that would look great on someone's wall. Rollsroyce sales brochure and various leaflets and operators guides.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Please take a look at this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fowler-15...on-book-50s-60s-not-steam-train-/230971552909
Its a great little collectors piece and in great condition and I have a great Thomas hill Rolls Royce sale brochure.
I need to have a clear out but really don't want to throw this stuff away so please take a look and at my other items
Thank you.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230971546692?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Last edited: