• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Crewe, 10th September 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

richa2002

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,298
I decided not to go to the works so my dad and I hung around the station, here's what was around:
ybwicm.jpg

Fragonset 33202 'Meteor' & 33103 'Swordfish' with Pathfinder's 'The Crewe Crusader'. Click Here for a video of them leaving.
ybwicp.jpg

The 2 Cromptons returned with Empty Coaching Stock. For a video of these 2 leaving, Click Here.
ybwico.jpg

Virgin 57306 'Jeff Tracy' after being uncoupled from a Pendolino.
ybwic6.jpg

BR Large Logo 37425 prepares to depart Crewe with an ATW extra. Click Here for a video of this beast thrashing out of Crewe. :P
ybwicu.jpg

The two 33s returned to work the return journey to Crewe. Click Here to watch them leaving.

Hope you liked them. More photos at http://www.richard-armstrong.fotopic.net . Vid of 45305 at http://www.freewebs.com/railatestuk . Quality is degraded when uploaded to fotopic.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
8,466
Location
WCML South
Yeah I have some videos, although when i'll get them uploaded I dont know as free-hosting is down.

Jordy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top