Here's my first appeal to SWR and I attached my tap in records in my google wallet. It only shows the time in and out, but not a paid amount. I later found out the journey fee wasn't deducted properly in my card (usually reached the daily cap at £15.6 but the day only £13.1), believed there was some card contact issues.
I received the reply from the appeal office (also attached) asking for more information but I'm confused what else I should submit as I used my contactless card and don't think the payment shows how it relates to the specific journey.
Thanks in advance for help.
I received the reply from the appeal office (also attached) asking for more information but I'm confused what else I should submit as I used my contactless card and don't think the payment shows how it relates to the specific journey.
Thanks in advance for help.