• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 1125 (Diesel Hydraulic Locos) :: Voting

1125

  • 01

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 02

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 03

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 04

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • 05

    Votes: 4 26.7%

  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
30 Jun 2005
Messages
8,886
Location
Rugby
Well done to curly42

thumb_D1010.jpg


01 - Cowley
02 - Deepgreen
03 - Harbornite
04 - curly42
05 - matt
 

Deepgreen

Established Member
Joined
12 Jun 2013
Messages
7,490
Location
Gomshall, Surrey
Can't argue with a genuine service shot! Well done, 'Curly42' (does your moniker number reflect the 'Warship's class?).
 
Last edited:

curly42

Member
Joined
23 May 2008
Messages
747
Sadly not,although I did see them all. "Curly" was one of the nicknames I had when on the railway,and 42 is the answer to Life,The Universe etc etc.
I did have a few other nicknames during my railway time,although I'd rather not share them on a family forum !!!!!
 

Top