E_Reeves
Established Member
Hi,
I've recently seen a class 90 on the front of what looked like a rail tour passing Attleborough South Jn. just outside of Nuneaton. 90 035 was on front in EWS livery and 67 005 on the rear. The carriages consisted of a blue pullman and some former virgin train liveried carriages. I've looked all over and the only thing that it could be is the 10.05 Liverpool South Parkway to Wembley Central (197Z) service.
I cannot find any other trace apart from this on realtimetrains.
Please can somebody help me? Thanks!
I've recently seen a class 90 on the front of what looked like a rail tour passing Attleborough South Jn. just outside of Nuneaton. 90 035 was on front in EWS livery and 67 005 on the rear. The carriages consisted of a blue pullman and some former virgin train liveried carriages. I've looked all over and the only thing that it could be is the 10.05 Liverpool South Parkway to Wembley Central (197Z) service.
I cannot find any other trace apart from this on realtimetrains.
Please can somebody help me? Thanks!