Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Not on the departure boards (at least not at Virgin-operated stations). Coventry for instance always announced it as a Pendolino throughout its regular service life.
Since that, though, when it came out on 25th July to do a Euston-Birmingham-Euston run in the evening, the announcement (and CIS screens) at Coventry were conspicuous in saying "the 20:11 Virgin *Trains* service to London Euston", not "Virgin Pendolino service" or "Virgin Voyager service".
Since that, though, when it came out on 25th July to do a Euston-Birmingham-Euston run in the evening, the announcement (and CIS screens) at Coventry were conspicuous in saying "the 20:11 Virgin *Trains* service to London Euston", not "Virgin Pendolino service" or "Virgin Voyager service".
When I caught the Pretendolino (last year when it was running the evening Euston to Crewe once or twice a week) it was annouced as 'Virgin Trains Service' when everything else had been 'Virgin Pendolino' or 'Virgin Super Voyager'. If I recall correctly I boarded at the penultimate stop, but I forget what that was.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.