• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Clapham Junction trainspotting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrytruman

New Member
Joined
4 Jul 2017
Messages
1
Dear Rail UK,

I was wondering if you could help - I’m trying to get in touch with a local London group who regularly visit Clapham Junction. I’m putting together a project about local community groups around the area of the Junction. I live close by, and often see groups of train enthusiasts on the platforms. It is a hobby that has long interested me, and I would love to get in touch with a regular-visiting group and find out more.

With best wishes,

Harry
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

EM2

Established Member
Joined
16 Nov 2008
Messages
7,522
Location
The home of the concrete cow
They're probably not an organised group as such, just a number of enthusiasts that happen to use the same place to do their hobby.
The easiest way to get in touch would be to go and talk to them.
 

TheNewNo2

Member
Joined
31 Mar 2015
Messages
1,008
Location
Canary Wharf
Perhaps the solution would be to go to Clapham Junction and talk to them?

I personally hate Clapham Junction for trainspotting. It's too busy, you always feel overworked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top