• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Church Fenton Electrification

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltic08

On Moderation
Joined
26 Aug 2013
Messages
2,907
Location
North
I thought the Church Fenton electrification was being connected to the ECML this Christmas but so far not a squeek on here. Have I got the wrong Christmas and there is going to be a delay of another year.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
Joined
7 Apr 2010
Messages
34,305
I thought the Church Fenton electrification was being connected to the ECML this Christmas but so far not a squeek on here. Have I got the wrong Christmas and there is going to be a delay of another year.
Isn’t it all discussed within the overall Transpennine Route Upgrade thread:
If you search that thread for “Colton” you’ll find it’s regularly mentioned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top