• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

CEPG - Class 309 624 Preservation and Restoration Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Towers

Established Member
Joined
30 Aug 2021
Messages
3,008
Location
UK
An absolutely sterling effort by all involved; well done to you :)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

johnny_t

Member
Joined
26 Oct 2018
Messages
163
I must admit, I was very sceptical that this would end up as anything other than scrap (though I was never a keyboard warrior about it) so I'm very glad to have been proven wrong. This looks absolutely fantastic - well done to all !!
 

StephenHunter

Established Member
Joined
22 Jul 2017
Messages
2,927
Location
London
The group is going to merge with the Class 315 Preservation Society to become the ACMU Society.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top