• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Celebrity Big Brother 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,190
Location
0035
I got hooked about midway through the first series, I know I watched the 2nd and 3rd, but can't remember much after that. I never really got the 'Celebrity' versions though. I haven't watched it since, as someone else said it's becoming a bit of a freak show and I find it quite dull.

My idea of a "reality" show is something like Airport or Traffic Cops :D
 

laseandre

Established Member
Joined
27 Oct 2007
Messages
1,264
Ditto Mojo's last sentiment, never have and never will watch BB. Airport is more my thing, Jeremy cracks me up.
 

mbonwick

Established Member
Joined
26 Oct 2006
Messages
6,311
Location
Kendal
Deffo Traffic Cops for me. Anyone see the one the other night with the guys on weed? "yea man.."
 

John_158

Member
Joined
10 Dec 2008
Messages
354
Deffo Traffic Cops for me. Anyone see the one the other night with the guys on weed? "yea man.."



. I saw that one how disgraceful they should have got Life In Prison for that!

On the subject of Police TV programs Life on Mars appears to be on Virgin 1 now as it was on last night about 10/11pm.

Also I enjoyed watching American Pie presents....Band Camp although not a police program / film was quite an enjoyable film.
 

mbonwick

Established Member
Joined
26 Oct 2006
Messages
6,311
Location
Kendal
I don't think so. Yes, life for killing somone, but not for doing drugs.

Personally, I prefer American Pie 2.
 

Guinness

Established Member
Joined
13 Jun 2005
Messages
3,736
. I saw that one how disgraceful they should have got Life In Prison for that!

We'll have to invade some small countries to have Millions of these Prisoners.

Macedonia/Finland/Buxton/Iceland would be a starting point.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top