Polls
Member
I thought that was what the bankers have been doing?
Dont get me started on the bloody bankers!! When we paid them BILLIONS of OUR hard earned cash, why do they think it is acceptable to STILL charge us bank fees and also put millions of pounds into advertising campaigns to try and tell us how wonderful they are (most notably Halifax and Natwest).....how about they pay us back some of the billions of pounds they have taken from us before they have a little party and pat themselves on the back....I wish there was another alternative and we had the choice NOT to have a bank account....I wait for the day.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Yes. It's not just stopping the rise of world temperatures. There is peak oil, air pollution, resource depletion, water supply limitations, etc.
AND what is happening to the bee's? Why are they dissapearing. None of the rest of the stuff will matter if those stripey, furry little fellas die out. We will all be DOOMED FOR SURE! .... have a merry Tuesday everyone![]()