disappointed
Member
Moderator note: Split from
I can't believe nobody mentioned https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cyx0p18kq74o
Take the SJP then have it quashed.
You shouldn't dodge fares, you shouldn't commit fraud, but some of these rail companies are next level a holes. We should be encouraging people on to the railways.
TfL fare evasion case being taken to court - advice on next steps needed
Hi, I am seeking guidance/legal advice about a fare evasion situation I am involved in with TfL that is being taken to court. I was caught using my younger sibling's 11-15 Zip card (I am 21 years old) by a revenue inspector in early July. Shortly after, I received a letter where I had to...
www.railforums.co.uk
I can't believe nobody mentioned https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cyx0p18kq74o
Take the SJP then have it quashed.
You shouldn't dodge fares, you shouldn't commit fraud, but some of these rail companies are next level a holes. We should be encouraging people on to the railways.
Last edited by a moderator: