scotrail170407
Member
- Joined
- 27 Sep 2018
- Messages
- 173
I was on the seasonal 1Y30 17:04 Oban - Edinburgh today (the last run of the service for the year) and overhead a discussion between the conductor and guard about our calling points between Dalmuir and Linlithgow being drop off only.
This got me thinking, can normal passenger trains like 1Y30 skip stations that are meant for drop off only if no one has a ticket to them? I know the sleeper does this if nobody has a ticket to certain stops
I’m sure something similar must have been discussed elsewhere so apologies if there’s already an identical thread with the same question
This got me thinking, can normal passenger trains like 1Y30 skip stations that are meant for drop off only if no one has a ticket to them? I know the sleeper does this if nobody has a ticket to certain stops
I’m sure something similar must have been discussed elsewhere so apologies if there’s already an identical thread with the same question
