Inversnecky
Member
It’s been great to see so many videos on YouTube of cab rides, showing the route, signalling, but I was wondering if there are any showing the cab controls (and their operation) too?
Are the controls typically not included because drivers assume viewers are interested primarily in the route? Or is there a policy against showing the controls (or for the privacy of the driver?).
I’ve only seen a few minutes of low res and grainy old VHS footage of drivers sat at the controls: it would be great to see more.
Are the controls typically not included because drivers assume viewers are interested primarily in the route? Or is there a policy against showing the controls (or for the privacy of the driver?).
I’ve only seen a few minutes of low res and grainy old VHS footage of drivers sat at the controls: it would be great to see more.