randyrippley
Established Member
- Joined
- 21 Feb 2016
- Messages
- 5,382
Ribble had a batch of C reg ECW Olympians which had individual seats so around 1985-86, and I think they had a couple of X or Y reg ones before that.
Lancaster City Transport had three or four X/Y reg East Lancs Atlanteans with individual coach seats.
LCT also had several of their Alexander Leopards dating back to before 1977 fitted with individual seats.
If you want to really go back, two of Hutchings & Cornelius Dennis Lancets from the late 1950s had individual backrests though I can't remember if the cushions were divided
Lancaster City Transport had three or four X/Y reg East Lancs Atlanteans with individual coach seats.
LCT also had several of their Alexander Leopards dating back to before 1977 fitted with individual seats.
If you want to really go back, two of Hutchings & Cornelius Dennis Lancets from the late 1950s had individual backrests though I can't remember if the cushions were divided