• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bundeswehr Trains

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEdge

Established Member
Joined
29 Nov 2012
Messages
4,498
Location
Norwich
I've seen plenty of videos of the Germans moving fairly large numbers of tanks and other armoured vehicles on flats on the railways.

Pictures of them are nice and easy to find along with their loads, both modern, old, Leopards and Challenger 2s along with other bits of equipment but more details on them seem harder to find. Does anyone know anymore about them? It looks like they are generally formed of a BR232 Ludmilla, one white coach and stout bogie wagons (I think they are Rlmmp wagons). Thats about all I can get.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top