• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Brussels airlines lauch Hi Belgium pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwlMan

Established Member
Joined
25 Jun 2008
Messages
3,206
New, the ‘Hi Belgium Pass’

22/4/17 - Brussels Airport, Brussels Airlines and Belgian Rail are launching the 'Hi Belgium Pass'. The pass costs 149 euros and gets holders a return flight to Brussels from 50 European cities, unlimited rail travel and discounts on tourist attractions.


see https://hibelgiumpass.brusselsairlines.com/
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Merseysider

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Joined
22 Jan 2014
Messages
5,630
Location
Birmingham
It's a nice idea but imo the price isn't right. I've seen a 3 night stay including decent hotels and flights advertised at less than that in my local travel agent. And with the emergence of LCCs, especially Ryanair, who have £15 tickets from several UK airports to Brussels all year round, I couldn't justify paying that much of a premium.

Now if there were a VTWC+Eurostar version at that price, I'd be tempted <D
 

paddington

Member
Joined
19 Feb 2013
Messages
964
Now if there were a VTWC+Eurostar version at that price, I'd be tempted <D

Agreed.

I live in London and fly all around the world very frequently, but the only reason I would fly to Brussels is to connect to another flight from there.

That said, I am flying LCY to Rotterdam to take the Belgian coast tram in a few weeks.... hooray for small airports with easy public transport access
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top