• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Break of journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfc84

Member
Joined
3 Jan 2012
Messages
189
Hello

Yesterday I purchased this ticket and travelled from Morecambe to Liverpool.


Last night I took the last train from Liverpool to Preston. I stayed the night in Preston.

Can I use the ticket to continue my journey today to Morecambe?

I scanned it at the gate line in Lime Street around 2310.

Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jfollows

Established Member
Joined
26 Feb 2011
Messages
10,138
Location
Wilmslow
Yes

The ticket will have its validity date shown and can be used until then, including break of journey along the route.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top