Good Afternoon,
My name is Colette and I am a Rail Specialist Recruitment Consultant and have 11 new roles with a huge Rail client. If anyone is looking on this forum or knows of anyone else who is looking for one of the following jobs, please post on this thread or contact [number removed].
Principles Engineer
Principles Signalling Design Engineer
Lead Signal Design Engineer
Project Manager (Rail Industry experience required)
Tracer
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Colette
My name is Colette and I am a Rail Specialist Recruitment Consultant and have 11 new roles with a huge Rail client. If anyone is looking on this forum or knows of anyone else who is looking for one of the following jobs, please post on this thread or contact [number removed].
Principles Engineer
Principles Signalling Design Engineer
Lead Signal Design Engineer
Project Manager (Rail Industry experience required)
Tracer
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Colette
Last edited by a moderator: